- Pacific Central District of the Unitarian Universalist Association
The Pacific Central District serves Unitarian Universalist societies and affiliated organizations in Northern California, Hawaii and Northern Nevada. We are home to over 7,000 Unitarian Universalists in 40 societies, six unaffiliated fellowships and the Church of the Larger Fellowship. We are also home to the Starr King School of the Ministry, one of three UUA-associated seminaries, as well as the Pacific School of Religion which has UU students enrolled.
- Unitarian Universalist Association
This is the national UU organization (serving UU congregations in the U.S. and Canada) that PBUUC is a member of.
- Unitarian Universalist Legislative Ministry California
UULM California is a statewide justice ministry that serves to empower the moral voice of Unitarian Universalist values in the public arena. Guided by Unitarian Universalist principles, the Ministry seeks to develop the skills of civic engagement that we may educate, organize, and advocate for public policies that:
* uphold the worth and dignity of every person
* further justice, equity, and compassion in human relations
* ensure use of the democratic process
* protect religious freedom
* promote respect for the interdependent web of all existence
- International Council of Unitarians and Universalists
This is the international UU organization that provides support to congregations all over the world. The Unitarian Universalist Association is a member of this organization. The site lists UU congregations from all around the world, which is a valuable resource if you’re planning to travel to another country and want to meet other UUs in the process.
- The Continental Unitarian Universalist Young Adult Network
C*UUYAN is the Continental Unitarian Universalist Young Adult Network, an organization by and for Unitarian Universalist (UU) young adults (age 18-35, inclusive).
- Unitarian Universalist Lifespan Religious Education Curricula & Resources